This is another of the 1951 houses built for young families near the Pacific Spirit Park and what is now St. George's Secondary School. They are nearly all disappearing when they are sold. This one was for sale in March 2013. Two years later, on April 15, 2015, it was demolished. In the meantime, it stood empty.
But things were happening. Shortly after being sold, there was digging in the back, for the oil tank most likely.
In the fall of 2014, there was digging in the front. It rarely happens, but the digging was coordinated with the construction of a new house directly across the street, so the road had to be closed only once for the two houses. According to neighbours across the lane, the house was "deconstructed" as more and more are these days.